Friday, March 13, 2015

More How to Cook Videos soon! www.youtube.com/pamelaholmes is baaaaaaack!

I MISSED YOU TOO!
After thousands of requests, I am excited to announce that I will start taping again this week!  Thank you for over 600,000 views and thousands  of subscribers even though I have not made a video in 6 years!  Your positive feedback and reinforcement has made me put a camera back in the kitchen.

My goal is to upload 100 video recipes in the next 6 months.  I have had so many requests over the years and I will videotape all of them for you.  And yes, I will include the obvious but yet unpublished, fried chicken and macaroni and cheese.  I will also include some not so expected things that I have loved over the years.  It won't just be soul food this time folks. I will prepare, Thai, Greek, Indian and other cuisines.  I hope you enjoy them.  This food although not "Soul Food"  speaks to my soul and I hope it does the same to you.

My son is preparing for college, and I will be uploading some very very basic things as well like cinnamon sugar toast so he can feed himself while he is away.  If you see a video that is too easy for you, please pass it on to the college student in your life.

Some other things will be very different.  I no longer live in Georgia. I now live in a Virginia townhome. I am grateful.  It is lovely and very convenient, but I have a much smaller kitchen (one of the reasons I have not filmed).  Still, I have decided to bloom where I am planted and the cooking show must go on! Check out my past video recipes at www.youtube.com/pamelaholmes.

Thanks to all of you who have found me in very creative ways.  You called, emailed, facebooked, came to book signings, etc. It was a pleasure to meet each of you. For those who would like to recommend recipes,  Here is all of my contact information:


Website: www.thejoyofsoulfood.com
Email: chefmela@gmail.com
FB: www.facebook.com/howtocooksoulfood
Twitter: www.twitter.com/thejoyofsoulfood
YouTube: www.youtube.com/pamelaholmes
CookBook: Soul Food: The Basics by Pamela M Holmes
Buy it here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Atlanta, GA, United States
Marketer,Foodie, Mom